- SIM Details
- Shipping & Handling
- Royal Reviews
- 10GB of 4G LTE Data for use within New Zealand
- Unlimited Calls & Texts to AU & NZ numbers
- 1 HR Free Unlimited Data Every Day!
- Mobile Hotspot Enabled
- Manufactured in a Triple Cut SIM which fits: Standard, Micro, & Nano
Info Before You Buy:
- Bundle expires in 30 days after registration is complete.
- Travel SIM does not expire - Hold on to the SIM as long as you need.
- Works in Tablets, Dongles, Mi-Fi Devices and Allows Mobile Hotspotting
- The NZ Travel SIM Card expires in 12 months if no recharge is ever made on it after It's use.
How To Activate Your NZ Travel Sims:
Step 1: Land in New Zealand
Step 2: Swap Out Your Aussie Sim with Your NZ Travel Sim
Step 3: Very easy to activate - dial and call 200 once you are in New Zealand and follow the prompts to activate your SIM Card.
Step 4: You Should hear a voice message saying your Sim is successfully activated OR your data may automatically start working.
Step 5: Enjoy Your Trip!
The King's Description:
Behold... the King Sims 10GB, 4G New Zealand Travel Sim Card. The King has handpicked this Travel Sim Pack as the perfect way to stay connected in the Land of Many Kiwi's and Sheep. The Data allowance is perfect for the Long Term, Data Hungry Traveller who chews through their data like the King and his competition. Social Media & Video Streaming is no match for the 10GB Data this Travel SIM Boasts. The King has a royal agreement with the 2nd Biggest Telecommunications Provider in New Zealand: 2 Degrees which now cover 98.5% Of the Kiwi Population. The King Understands the special relationship between Australia & New Zealand, that's why, the Kings NZ Travel Sims come with Calls and Texts back to Australia! Now that's King.
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon - Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don't hesitate to contact the King's Royal Staff and we will be able to let you know a definite Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters:
2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide = FREE
- Australia Post Domestic Letter With Tracking
2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide = $4.99
- Australia Post Registered Signature:
1 - 5 Business Days Australia Wide = $5.99
- Australia Post Express Postage:
1-3 Business Days Australia Wide = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL and Australia Post International Express to ship all international orders.
- For DHL, On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days from DHL Packet Plus.
- For Australia Post International Express On Average, customers receive their international order within 2 - 6 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International
5 - 12 Business Days (Worldwide) = $10.99
- Australia Post International Express
2 - 6 Business Days (Worldwide) = $32.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.