- SIM Details
- Shipping & Handling
- Royal Reviews
- 22GB of 4G Data for use within Australia
- Unlimited Calls Nationally
- Unlimited Texts Nationally
- Mobile Hotspot Enabled
- Manufactured in a triple cut sim that fits all phones and Mi-Fi devices.
- Unlimited Calls to 15 Countries: Brazil, Canada. China, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Puerto Rico, Singapore, United Kingdom, United States
Info Before You Buy:
- The Bundle expires in 28 days after The Australian Travel SIM Card is activated.
- Please include the activation date in the below field, The King's Staff will handle Australian activations. So you have peace of mind when you land.
- Important: Please include the correct date you would like your Australian Travel SIM to activate.
- The King Recommends including the activation date 1 day before your departure to Australia, to ensure it works the moment you land!
The King's Description:
Behold... Our 22GB 4G Australian Travel SIM Card. The King has handpicked this Travel SIM Pack as the perfect way to stay connected in the Land of Many Kangaroo's & Cafes. The Data allowance is perfect for the Long Term, Data Hungry Traveller who eats their data like the King eating his competitors. The King adores his Australian Travel SIM's as they use the network of Australia's largest telecommunications provider: Telstra, which now covers 99% Of Australia's population. That's not all... Want to contact 15 Countries free of charge? Done. This Australian Travel SIM Card does exactly that, see why the King Handpicked this?
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon - Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don't hesitate to contact the King's Royal Staff and we will be able to let you know a definite Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters:
2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide = FREE
- Australia Post Domestic Letter With Tracking
2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide = $4.99
- Australia Post Registered Signature:
1 - 5 Business Days Australia Wide = $5.99
- Australia Post Express Postage:
1-3 Business Days Australia Wide = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL and Australia Post International Express to ship all international orders.
- For DHL, On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days from DHL Packet Plus.
- For Australia Post International Express On Average, customers receive their international order within 2 - 6 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International
5 - 12 Business Days (Worldwide) = $10.99
- Australia Post International Express
2 - 6 Business Days (Worldwide) = $32.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.