New Zealand 4G Travel Sim Card | Unlimited 4G Data | 2 Degrees
AUD $84.99Approximately:USD $56.54
Free shipping over $100 AUD
Price Match Guarantee, Cheaper to Buy From King Sims Than Any Airport Store
Delivered Worldwide Before You Fly!
100% Money Back Guarantee If This Travel Sim Does Not Work After Arriving
- Unlimited All You Can Eat of 4G LTE Data for use within New Zealand
- Unlimited Texts to AU & NZ numbers
- Unlimited minutes of Calls to standard landline and Mobile Phones in New Zealand and Australia
- Unlimited calls to other 2degrees NZ Mobiles.
- Mobile Hotspot Enabled
- Manufactured in a Triple Cut SIM which fits: Standard, Micro, & Nano
Info Before You Buy:
- Bundle expires in 30 days after registration is complete.
- Max speeds reduce to 1.3 Mbps after 40GB Of 4G Data Usage (Fair usage policy)
- Travel SIM does not expire – Hold on to the SIM as long as you need.
- Works in Tablets, Dongles, Mi-Fi Devices and Allows Mobile Hotspotting
- The NZ Travel SIM Card expires in 12 months if no recharge is ever made on it after It’s use.
Step 1: Land in New Zealand
Step 2: Swap Out Your Aussie Sim with Your NZ Travel Sim
Step 3: Very easy to activate – dial and call 200 once you are in New Zealand and follow the prompts to activate your SIM Card.
Step 4: You Should hear a voice message saying your Sim is successfully activated OR your data may automatically start working.
Step 5: Enjoy Your Trip!
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon – Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don’t hesitate to contact the King’s Royal Staff and we will be able to let you know a definite Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters:
2 – 6 Business Days Australia Wide = FREE
- Australia Post Domestic Letter With Tracking
2 – 6 Business Days Australia Wide = $4.99
- Australia Post Registered Signature:
1 – 5 Business Days Australia Wide = $5.99
- Australia Post Express Postage:
1-3 Business Days Australia Wide = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL and Australia Post International Express to ship all international orders.
- For DHL, On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days from DHL Packet Plus.
- For Australia Post International Express On Average, customers receive their international order within 2 – 6 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International
5 – 12 Business Days (Worldwide) = $10.99
- Australia Post International Express
2 – 6 Business Days (Worldwide) = $32.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.
|Shipping Method||USA||UK||NZ||Other Countries|
DHL International PPS – $10.99
The Kings Description
Behold… the King Sims Unlimited ALL You Can Eat Data 4G New Zealand Travel Sim Card. The King has handpicked this Travel Sim Pack as the perfect way to stay connected in the Land of Many Kiwi’s and Sheep. The Data allowance is perfect for the Long Term, Data Hungry Traveller who chews through their data like the King and his competition. Social Media & Video Streaming is no match for the Unlimited Data this Travel SIM Boasts. The King has a royal agreement with the 2nd Biggest Telecommunications Provider in New Zealand: 2 Degrees which now cover 98.5% Of the Kiwi Population. The King Understands the special relationship between Australia & New Zealand, that’s why, the Kings NZ Travel Sims come with Calls and Texts back to Australia! Now that’s King.
Give Your Roaming Bill The Royal Flush
Welcome To The King Sims Experience
Step 1: It All Starts With The Kings Travel Sim
Convenience Is King
The King has worked tirelessly to bring you an easy & smooth travel experience. With a click of a button, You can say Goodbye to waiting for a PrePaid Sim at the Airport and say hello to traveling like a King & Queen.
Step 2: *Ding* You’ve got mail! It looks like it’s from the King.
Don't Keep The King Waiting...
Open it up… You like what you see? You’re looking at a little piece of plastic that comes with huge benefits. Save this gem with you and make sure you don’t forget it on the day you’re going to New Zealand. Trust.
Step 3: Land in New Zealand... Plug and Play... Be on your way!
When the plane touches down. Swap out your Sim Card from home and Plug in your New Zealand King Sims. When your all set-up Dial & Call *200. By the time you’ve deboarded the Plane your NZ King Sims should be up and running and your phone vibrating from all the notifications you’ve missed on your flight.
Step 4: Walk out of the Plane Like a King & Queen
You've Earned Your Crown, Now Wear It!
Congratulations for being intelligent. You’ve just connected to Unlimited 4G Data and have Unlimited Calls and Texts to use for the entirety of your trip in New Zealand. You’ve saved yourself so much money not needing mobile roaming and you didn’t even wait in line to grab a Sim after a long flight.
Welcome… to the King Sims Experience.