- SIM Details
- Shipping & Handling
- Royal Reviews
- 10GB of 4G LTE Data for use within New Zealand
- Unlimited Texts to AU & NZ numbers
- 200 minutes of Calls to standard landline and Mobile Phones in New Zealand and Australia
- Unlimited calls to other 2degrees NZ Mobiles.
- Mobile Hotspot Enabled
- Manufactured in a Triple Cut SIM which fits: Standard, Micro, & Nano
Info Before You Buy:
- Bundle expires in 30 days after registration is complete.
- Travel SIM does not expire - Hold on to the SIM as long as you need.
- Very easy to activate - dial and call 200 once you are in New Zealand and follow the prompts to activate your SIM Card.
- Works in Tablets, Dongles, Mi-Fi Devices and Allows Mobile Hotspotting
- The NZ Travel SIM Card expires in 12 months if no recharge is ever made on it after It's use.
The King's Description:
Behold... the King Sims 10GB, 4G New Zealand Travel Sim Card. The King has handpicked this Travel Sim Pack as the perfect way to stay connected in the Land of Many Kiwi's and Sheep. The Data allowance is perfect for the Long Term, Data Hungry Traveller who chews through their data like the King and his competition. Social Media & Video Streaming is no match for the 10GB Data this Travel SIM Boasts. The King has a royal agreement with the 2nd Biggest Telecommunications Provider in New Zealand: 2 Degrees which now cover 98.5% Of the Kiwi Population. The King Understands the special relationship between Australia & New Zealand, that's why, the Kings NZ Travel Sims come with Calls and Texts back to Australia! Now that's King.
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon - Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don't hesitate to contact the King's Royal advisors and we will be able to let you know on a Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters: [2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide] = FREE
- Australia Post Registered Signature: [1 - 5 Business Days Australia Wide] = $2.99
- Australia Post Express Postage: [1-3 Business Days Australia Wide] = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL to ship all international orders.
- On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International = 5 - 12 Business Days (Worldwide)
- Price = $10.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.