- 6GB of Data in Japan
- Converts to Unlimited Data at 2G speeds once 6Gb is consumed.
- IMPORTANT: If activated before DEC 31st 2019 You will get bonus 2GB of 4G data
- 4G LTE Speeds on the SoftBank Network.
- Mobile Hotspot enabled.
- Manufactured in a Triple Cut Sim that fits all Mobile Devices and Tablets.
Info Before You Buy:
- No ID Registration Required.
- Plug and Play Activation: This means once you insert our Sim into your mobile device or tablet it will activate automatically.
- The Sim Card expires after 15 Days of Usage, It can be used only once.
- If you are staying longer than 15 days in Japan or run out of data, then the King recommends you purchase more than 1 Travel Sim, contact us if you want a discount code for multiple Japanese Travel Sims.
The King's Description:
Behold... the Kings Sims 6GB, 4G Japan Travel Sim Card. The King has handpicked this Travel Sim Pack as the perfect way to stay connected in the Land of Delicious Sushi & Extreme Politeness. The data allowance is ideal for the Short-Term Data Hungry Traveller who chews through their data like the King and his competition. Social Media & Video Streaming is no threat to the 6GB 4G Data this Travel Sim boasts. Lasting for 15 DAYS you will be able to explore the Japanese landscape with freedom. Do not worry for a second about disconnection as the leading network in Japan, Softbank Network, powers your journey through.
Used up all your data? No problem, the Sim comes with a backup unlimited 2G connection for when you use up all your 6GB of 4G data... Now that's the King's Royal Treatment.
How to Activate Your Japanese
Travel Sim Card
- When you land in Japan,
- Simply Pop out your 3-in-1 Japan Travel Sim.
- Take out the Sim you use at home and Insert this new Sim into your mobile device or tablet.
- Go to your device settings and switch 'Data Roaming' to 'ON'
- Restart your mobile device or tablet.
- Once, your device has restarted, wait about 5 minutes and the Sim should automatically detect the softbank network.
- Congrats, your Japanese Travel Sim should be up and running, the King Wishes you a Safe adventure.
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon - Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don't hesitate to contact the King's Royal advisors and we will be able to let you know on a Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters: [2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide] = FREE
- Australia Post Registered Signature: [1 - 5 Business Days Australia Wide] = $2.99
- Australia Post Express Postage: [1-3 Business Days Australia Wide] = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL to ship all international orders.
- On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International = 5 - 12 Business Days (Worldwide)
- Price = $10.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.