- Shipping & Handling
- Royal Reviews
what it comes with:
- 5gb of 3.5g & 4g lte data (for use in 71 countries)
- 3000 minutes calls (UK + EU numbers only)
- 3000 texts (UK + EU numbers only)
- once purchased, the bundle can take up to 1 hour to load onto sim
- while you are outside the uk the only way to recharge is through purchasing a recharge voucher online. three uk website will not accept foreign credit/debit cards for recharges making it difficult to top up while abroad
- voucher can be held onto for 3 months before expiring (must be used within 3 months)
The King Uses Aus Post For All Domestic Orders
- All Orders are dispatched from our office in Sydney either the Same Business Day or Next Business Day
- Cut-Off Time for dispatching orders is 3 P.M. AEST Mon - Fri. So If you have purchased after the Cut-Off time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
- If you are worried that you may not receive your order on time, don't hesitate to contact the King's Royal advisors and we will be able to let you know on a Time Frame.
Our Domestic Rates
- Australia Post Priority Letters: [2 - 6 Business Days Australia Wide] = FREE
- Australia Post Registered Signature: [1 - 5 Business Days Australia Wide] = $2.99
- Australia Post Express Postage: [1-3 Business Days Australia Wide] = $8.99
International Shipping Option
- The King uses DHL to ship all international orders.
- On Average, customers receive their international order within 5-12 Business Days
- Depending on your location and zone, you can receive your order much earlier than 12 Business Days.
International Shipping Rate:
- DHL Packet Plus International = 5 - 12 Business Days (Worldwide)
- Price = $10.99
- Please see the below table for a clearer picture on delivery timeframes.